A cookieis a small text document that your web browser stores every time a website is visited. Cookies are useful because they make the website remember your visit when you return to browse that page again. Cookiesusually store technical, personal preferences, custom content, statistics of use, social web links and user accounts information. The objective of cookiesis to adapt the content of the web to the user’s need; without cookiesa website’s services would be a great deal less useful. If you wish to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to disable and delete them, please visit this website.
Cookies this website uses
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies so we can guarantee that the users writing comments in this blog are humans and not bots. In this way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookiesto create a statistical study of the website’s volume of visits and traffic. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookiesso you can click on buttons such as likeor share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can use your rights to disable or delete this website’s cookies at any time. How you carry out these actions will vary from browser to browser. Here is a quick guide for the most commonly used browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookiespolicy may have.
- Browsers are tools that store cookiesand it’s from there that you must use your right to delete or disable cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or incorrect use of the cookiesby the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, cookieshave to be installed so the browser doesn’t forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, that company stores cookieson servers that are in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, excepting those cases where this is necessary, for the system to work properly or because the law itself requires it. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a signatory to the Safe Harbour Arrangement that guarantees all transferred data will be treated with a protection level assigned to it by European law. You can check detailed information about this here. If you require more information about how Google manages cookies, we attach this other link.
- If you have any other doubt or question regarding this cookiespolicy, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact section.