The rules set out in this Legal Notice regulate the use of the website www.islaonline.com and all its dependents*. The use of this site and all its dependents* implies that you accept the following terms and conditions. You can get in contact with ISLA via firstname.lastname@example.org
ISLA www.islaonline.com is the property of the Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L.
Address: Plaza de los Basilios nº 8 (37001 Salamanca, España)
Telephone number: +34923210394
Contact email: email@example.com
* As well as they are, the following dependent websites of www.islaonline.com:
- Escuela de español ISLA Salamanca: http://www.learningspanish-spain.com
- Tú decides: http://www.tu-decides.com
- Seminarios interactivos: http://seminariosinteractivos.com
- Gymkana turistica: http://www.gymkhanaturistica.com
- Busca del tesoro: http://buscadeltesoro.com
- Rally fotográfico: http://rallyfotografico.com
- Concurso interescolar: http://www.concursointerescolar.com
- Desafío ISLA: http://www.desafioisla.com
- Consejos sobre el español: http://caringaboutyourspanish.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
The content and services of ISLA are provided by Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. The use and navigation of this website implies both knowledge and acceptance of all of the legal notices, the terms and conditions of use and the data protection policy. Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete any information on ISLA.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
All content of ISLA belongs to the Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. Access to this content does not give the user the right to alteration, modification or commercial exploitation, whether direct or indirect, of said content. Any unauthorised use of ISLA gives the Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. the right to exercise any action that is suitable by virtue of the applicable legislation.
PROTECTION OF DATA:
Please consult our Data Protection Policy on our web site.
Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. is not responsible for the content of linked websites in ISLA.
In the case that a business or individual wants to establish links to ISLA they should respect the following stipulations:
It is not permitted to create links from any website containing any material, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene or that contravenes morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
LIMITS ON LIABILITY:
Under no circumstances will Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. be responsible to any third parties for any damage, direct or indirect, economic or otherwise, that may have resulted from using ISLA. Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for; the absence of viruses and or any other harmful elements in ISLA in its server, in its data. Nor is it responsible for any damages caused (to itself or a third party) by any possible violations of the security system, or by any person who has not complied with the conditions, rules and instructions established on ISLA by the Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L.
CONTRACTING OF SERVICES
Upon the contracting of services through ISLA you are committing yourself to:
- Using the webpage to consult and contract only legally valid services.
- Not contracting any service in a false or fraudulent way. If it is reasonably considered that you have made a contract of this kind, we are authorised to annul the contract and inform the relevant authorities.
HOW TO CONTRACT A SERVICE:
To contract a service, you should follow the online payment procedure and click on “Authorise Payment”. After this you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your contracting.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS:
The general conditions declared on ISLA are governed by Spanish law. Instituto Salmantino de Lenguas Aplicadas S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Salamanca.